Friday, November 13, 2009

Look at your feet. You are standing in the sky.
When we think of the sky, we tend to look up, but the sky actually begins at the earth.
~ Diane Ackerman

I was given the Kreativ Blogger award by Belgian artist Jan Baptist.
(Thanks Jan!)

Here is how it works:
Remember the rules for the Kreativ Blogger award is to list 7 things about you
(so we can get to know you a bit better)
and pick 7 deserving artists to pass it along to.

So first... 7 things about me:
1). My arms do not straighten completely.
2). I was the president of my High School in my final year.
3). I wore large metal and wooden braces on my legs 24 hours a day for an entire year when I was 3, and if I hadn't, I would have had one leg significantly longer than the other.
4). I played basketball 3-4 hours a day between the ages of 12-20, and I was a starting player on my college basketball team.
5). I believe anything is possible.
6). My hair is naturally almost black in colour.
7). I love to be around (or talk to) people who know secret things.

Now 7 blogs of people who have inspired me:

  1. Michelle Allen
  2. Misty Mawn
  3. Jason Seiler
  4. Kelly Rae Roberts
  5. Steven Silver
  6. Teesha Moore
  7. Keri Smith
Please check out their sites —absolutely amazing work, thoughts and inspiration.

No comments: