Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Detox Day 1
I feel surprisingly good. Thought for sure I would get a headache but never did. Tried to take it easy, really listen to my mind and body and do whatever I felt like doing. So I wrote and painted. Felt exhausted in the mid afternoon at the studio, so curled up in my green chair for a small snooze. Also felt exhausted and mentally foggy after dinner but after I laid down again for about a half hour and it went away.

What I consumed today

Morning

  • Moroccan mint tea- (3 cups)
  • Juice- kale, spinach, romaine lettuce, broccoli stems, cucumber, carrot, celery, green apple, beet (About 24 ounces)
Afternoon
  • Romaine lettuce salad with tomatoes and vegan Ranch dressing
  • brown rice bun with roasted red pepper hummus
  • banana
  • red gala apple
  • Juice- kale, spinach, romaine lettuce, cucumber, carrot, celery, green apple, beet (about 16 ounces)

Evening
  • brown rice bowl smothered with lightly steamed broccoli and cauliflower and Thai sesame dressing
  • organic greens salad with vegan dressing-garlic and sun dried tomato
  • Juice-green apple, orange, and pineapple (8 ounces)
  • glass of sparkling mineral water

*Also about 4-5 glasses of water throughout the day.

And going to bed by 10:30!

2 comments:

Rick Wright said...

Way to go Caricature Girl!!

Caricature Girl said...

Thanks Ricky!!! :)