Monday, December 08, 2008

At Christmas I no more desire a rose
Than wish a snow in May's new-fangled mirth;

But like of each thing that in season grows.

~William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616), Love's Labour Lost




We have very little snow here right now, (absolutely none in Edmonton's downtown), which if you are unfamiliar with this part of the world, it is a little unusual. Yesterday afternoon I was drawing at a fabulous Christmas party for the La Chance Real Estate team. Its a wonderful gathering of people...and always with a beautiful Christmas feel.



This year it was held at the new restaurant "100". What a wonderful place! Written right on the windows is "innovative dining, seductive nightlife". If you live in or around Edmonton and would like to try something new I would recommend trying there. Its located on 100 street and Rice Howard Way.

So it turned out to be the same enjoyable and beautiful party this year sans snow. (And I remembered to bring my camera!) Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently again this year— I really enjoyed talking with you and drawing your faces. I just love my job!

Here are a few more of the caricatures that I was able to remember to take pictures of....



No comments: