Saturday, March 21, 2009

For me...
the start of Spring was filled with
caricatures...
ear aches...
and icicles...

I finally finished the caricature commission (above) today. yeah! Its been a rough couple of weeks. Almost all of my time has been consumed by taking care of sick kids with on and off fevers, sore throats and ear aches. Its just so rough to get anything done when my kids are sick. Ryllan finally managed to go back to school yesterday and not come home with a fever. Poor little Pip had a really horrible day with her "first ever" ear ache.
I'm crossing my fingers now that Ryllan is fully recovered (although still coughing) and that Piper is hopefully on the road to recovery very soon. Kieran really lucked out this time and didn't catch anything.

The snow is finally STARTING to melt...and I am REALLY hoping that our Spring will actually come SOON! Let's hope they were just kidding about it snowing 5 cm tomorrow.)

Now I'm heading off to draw caricatures at the
Dovercourt Community Hall for "Pub Night".
If you are invited...I'll see you there!

No comments: